- TRIdigital provides a limited, nontransferable, nonexclusive, revocable license to create a Master Account and login credentials for our services upon initial registration to the Sites and Services, with the ability to invite anyone within your organization to create Sub Accounts under your Master Account with their own individual login credentials, thus allowing anyone within your organization access to the Sites' content and Services available to your subscription level at any time. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of these credentials, and for any and all activities that occur under them. You agree to notify TRIdigital immediately of any unauthorized use of the login credentials or any other breach of security you become aware of by opening a support ticket at email@example.com.
- TRIdigital grants subscribers use of the content on its Sites for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all local, state, national and international laws, including copyright laws. The use of the TRIdigital Sites or Services for any criminal or illegal activities is strictly forbidden, and TRIdigital will take legal action against violations of this policy.
- By subscribing, you hereby agree to access and use the Services for their intended purposes, and not for any other purpose or to alter the content and/or Services in any way, including, but not limited to, removing or deleting any copyright notices. You agree to comply with all local, state, national and international laws, including copyright laws.
- This license does not include the right to collect or use the information contained on the TRIdigital Sites or Services for purposes prohibited by TRIdigital, to compete with TRIdigital or create derivative works based on any and all content obtained through the Services.
- You may not license to any 3rd party any content, information, documents, graphics or other materials or content obtained through your use of the Services, in whole or in part, for commercial or non-commercial purposes outside of your organization.
- Your subscription to use TRIdigital's Sites and Services is limited to you and/or your organization's sole use only. Resale or use of TRIdigital's Sites and Services to seek financial gain from providing TRIdigital's Sites and Services to any third party, without the express prior written consent of TRIdigital, is strictly prohibited. By using TRIdigital's Sites and Services, you acknowledge and agree that portions of the content may be provided to you by third-party licensors, and you hereby agree to adhere to and comply with any such third-party's license(s) and to refrain from violating any such licensor's intellectual property rights.
- Some of TRIdigital’s services may guarantee to deliver a minimum number of leads to you. Lead guarantees are calculated using a rolling quarterly average (an average of the last three months). By subscribing, you agree that a “Lead” is defined as the occurrence of any of the following*:
- Your receipt of an email sent from a contact in response to a marketing campaign
- A download of assets from any of your landing pages or websites
- A phone call generated to you from any of your landing pages or websites
- A form submission from any of your landing pages or websites
- A click-through from a call to action included in any of your landing pages, websites, marketing emails or newsletter campaigns
- * You must provide TRIdigital with a list of 2,000 contacts that fit your target prospect criteria in order for the 10 Qulaified Leads Guarantee to be in effect.
- * If at any time you stop, pause and/or delay content from being sent out as scheduled will void the lead guarantee. Voiding the lead guarantee does not however, invalidate the remainder of the contract or either parties responsibility to perform.
- At any time, TRIdigital may add or enable features such as forums, blogs, rating systems or others that may enable subscribers to post content to its Sites. When you post to the Sites, you understand and agree that this may be viewed and used by other visitors to the Sites. TRIdigital does not condone, and will not allow the publishing of explicit, unlawful or offensive content.
- By subscribing, you hereby certify that any content you post to the Sites is original and that no other person or entity holds copyright to that content (even when content is posted by others who have Sub Accounts under your Master Account). You further agree to grant TRIdigital a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted, transferable, fully sub-licensable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, distribute, display, reproduce, perform, modify, adapt, publish, translate and create derivative works from any content you post in any form, media or technology, whether now-known or hereafter developed.
Links to Third Party Sites
- As a Subscriber to TRIdigital’s Sites and Services, you grant TRIdigital a limited, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to develop marketing services, use your logo and create marketing and web assets for your use, so long as your subscription is current and in good standing.
- You acknowledge and agree that TRIdigital reserves all intellectual and look and feel and copyrights to the layout, design, concept, content and organization of the TRIdigital Sites and Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that TRIdigital is the sole owner of all right, title and interest in the Services, the Sites, and all look and feel and content copyrights, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights therein.
- You acknowledge and agree that any use of the TRIdigital Sites, Services, technology, content, and/or look and feel and content copyrights, patents, trademarks or other intellectual property rights, other than as described in this Agreement is strictly prohibited.
- You acknowledge and agree that the distribution of any TRIdigital Services, technology, look and feel or content copyrights, or other intellectual property obtained through the TRIdigital Sites to any third party not affiliated with your organization or company without the express written consent of TRIdigital is strictly prohibited. In addition, you agree not to copy the layout, design, concept and organization of the Sites or Services at any time.
- You agree not to use any of TRIdigital's trade names, branding, service marks or any other trade insignia without TRIdigital's prior written consent.
- You acknowledge and agree that TRIdigital, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of TRIdigital Sites or Services for any reason at any time. Such termination will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Master Account and all Sub Accounts or your access to same, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content or data in them. TRIdigital reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Access to TRIdigital Sites and Services is provided “as-is”, “with all faults” and “as available”.
- TRIdigital does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of information available from the Sites and Services.
- TRIdigital makes no warranty that the Sites and Services will meet your requirements.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through the Sites or Services shall create any warranty whatsoever, whether implied or otherwise.
- Technical support is only available by opening a ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limitation of Liability
- You agree that in no event shall TRIdigital, its officers, directors, employees, vendors, advertisers or agents be liable to you in any manner whatsoever for indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages arising out of your use of the Sites or Services provided by TRIdigital, including but not limited to loss of data, profits or revenue.
- Your sole and exclusive remedy with respect to the use of the Sites or any Services provided by TRIdigital shall be cancellation of your subscription to the Sites and Services.
- As a Subscriber, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless TRIdigital, its officers, directors, employees, vendors, advertisers and agents against any and all liability, claims, suits, losses, costs and legal fees caused by, arising out of, or resulting from any breach of your covenants under this Agreement or your use of the Sites or Services.
- In using the promotional code TDCARES, you understand and agree the term of this agreement is a total of fourteen (14) months, no payment will be required for the first two (2) months, the first of twelve (12) payments will begin on month three (3).
- A Paid Subscription is billed in advance on a monthly basis on its anniversary date for the length of your subscription and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or for months unused with an active account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All Subscription fees are exclusive of any applicable taxes, levies, or duties you or your organization may be liable for, and you are solely responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- Your subscription will renew automatically at the end of your term. If you do not wish to renew your subscription, you may send a written notice sixty (60) days prior to the end of your term. Should you choose not to renew your subscription:
- You and your staff must immediately cease usage of all resources obtained from TRIdigital's Sites and Services through your Paid Subscription. This includes all files, tools and assets downloaded by you or your staff via your Master Account and any Sub Accounts during your active subscription.
- You and your staff will no longer have access to the Sites and Services, nor any content that you may have uploaded to the Sites
This Agreement may be terminated by you upon sixty (60) days written notice without penalty if TRIdigital:
1. Fails to fulfill in any material respect its obligations under this Agreement and does not cure such failure within sixty (60) days of receipt of such written notice.
2. Breaches any material term or condition of this Agreement and fails to remedy such breach within thirty sixty (60) of receipt of such written notice.
3. Terminates or suspends its business operations, unless it is succeeded by a permitted assignee.4. TRIdigital fails to meet the rolling average of 10 monhtly leads quota offered in the LOVIN' IT service options. *You understand and agree in using the promotion code TDCARES, the lead quota will not go into effect until month four (4).
- The failure of TRIdigital to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and TRIdigital and govern your use of the Sites and Services, superseding any prior agreements between you and TRIdigital (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, the United States and the personal jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of Dallas County and the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas.
- Except as explicitly stated otherwise, all notices permitted or required under these Terms of Service shall be by email, to us at email@example.com and to you at the email address you provide TRIdigital during the subscription process, or to such other address as either of us shall specify in writing as our addresses for notice. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Evidence of successful transmission shall be retained.
- TRIdigital may modify these Terms of Service at its sole discretion by posting modifications on its Sites. Your continued use of the Sites and Services after notices of modification constitutes your acceptance of the modifications. If you do not agree to the modifications, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- These terms of service constitute the entire agreement and understanding between us and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings.
TRIDIGITAL MARKETING WARM UP STATEMENT OF WORK
MARKETING WARM UP – LOVIN’ IT12 Month Plan - $1,300 per month
- Full Honey setup, training & support
- You will be given a license of Honey CRM at no additional cost for your organization and an unlimited number of users. Your marketing coordinator will assist you in getting it fully set up and integrated then coach you on best practices.
- 6 Email Campaign Template Designs
- Mobile responsive HTML emails matching your corporate branding. Your emails will be created and delivered via Honey CRM
- 2 Graphical Campaigns per month
- Mobile responsive HTML emails matching your corporate branding. Your emails will be created and delivered via Honey CRM
- 2 Personal Campaigns per month
- Well written email follow up campaigns created and saved into Honey CRM for unlimited use from your sales team. These emails are designed to follow up with leads.
- 12 Branded White Papers
- Designed PDFs with a minimum 800 word length on selected product or services you deliver. These are designed to generate curiosity in your target audience. These white papers will be designed to match your corporate branding then will be uploaded to Honey CRM’s marketing collateral library
- 12 Branded Landing Pages
- Responsive HTML web pages. Your landing pages can feature solution and service explainer pages, event promotion pages, or pages offering a video or white paper download along with a strong call to action. Landing Page development incorporates copy up to 500 words and visual design.
- 12 Marketing Videos
- Explainer videos of select products and services. These are designed to entice your target audience to contact you to learn more about your services.
- 4 Branded eBook
- In depth PDF’s designed in a 8.5 X 11 booklet format. These are designed allow your prospects to learn the benefits of select products, services, or strategies. eBooks will be designed to match your corporate branding.
- 4 Quarterly Consultation Calls
- in-depth analysis conducted by your marketing coordinator where we review the previous marketing activities, trends and analytics to inform our ongoing marketing strategy.
- Phone & Email Support
- We will advise you on best practices for the execution of proper use of Honey CRM and coach you on best practices for sales follow up.
Choosing of style and of solutions.A client may complete the Warmup questionnaire and select what solutions they would like to market and the style of their assets from the options TRIdigital provides. The client will have two weeks from the date of signing Terms of Services to make their choice. If the client does not choose within two weeks, TRIdigital will make the selections for the client. If the client misses the two-week window, the client may make the selection of style and solutions afterward and will be applied to future deliverables. However, the change will not take place on any previously delivered items or those that are currently in production.
Go live timelineTRIdigital will go live two weeks from the date the client has provided all the information and answered all the questions needed to begin the creation of deliverables within the service.
Email MarketingTRIdigital must receive a list in order to market. If no list is received, TRIdigital will build out all assets but will not be able to send them out. If this occurs, the warm lead guarantee is void. However, deliverables will still be created for the length of the agreement.
EditsThe Warmup is a templated service built to generate leads by utilizing content that TRIdigital has approved in order to meet or exceed the warm lead guarantee. No edits, outside of the ones listed below, can be made to the content or design of these items. If edits are made, TRIdigital can void the warm lead guarantee.The following are edits the client can make with no penalty:The following are edits the client can make with no penalty:
- - Phone number
- - Company name
- - Website URL
- - Employee names
- - Address