Email marketing, when done correctly, can be an effective way for you to drive business to your website and get more leads.
However, if you do it wrong, you could lose your email subscribers, drive away business, and ruin the credibility of your brand. As a business owner, you should make it a priority to stay up to date with all of the latest email marketing trends and change your email marketing strategy accordingly.
We’re here to help! Check out these 2 simple tips to learn a few ways you can get the results you want from your email marketing efforts.
Strategic Subject Lines
Obviously, no one will read your email unless they open it. And, to get them to open it, you need a compelling subject line that causes your reader to take action.
Design and Write for Mobile
- It’s all about YOU: Including the word “you” in an email can boost your open rates by up to 2%! (Source: Hubspot)
- Personalize: Be sure to use your recipients’ first names in your email whenever possible to boost open rates.
- Keep it short: Try to keep your subject lines at 30 characters or less to maximize open rates. (Source: Hubspot)
With each passing year, more and more people are reading emails on their mobile devices. So, it’s absolutely crucial for you to optimize your email campaigns and newsletters for mobile devices.
What other email marketing strategies have worked for you in the past?
Let us know in the comments below!
- Get to the point: Your call-to-action should be straightforward, and there should only be ONE call-to-action to avoid confusing your readers.
- Strategic imagery: Make sure all of your images and buttons are optimized for easy viewing and clicking on mobile devices.
- Clean design: Don’t clutter up your reader’s screen with bulky walls of text or overwhelming images. Keep it simple and easy to read.